Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Really fun n happiness..~

My college orientation week really fun not like others told me that is very boring..and i really got many gila gila's members in the group..erm we got many activities this whole week...at kampar,every night we going 4 yam cha..wahhh so relax and enjoy the life...and i d major my cantonese,i can talk better and always talk in cantonese d..So when i back to Puchong maybe i will forget how to talk in mandarin..haha~Then tell u a srecet,here many leng zai,senior all leng zai de..so let me share my happiness here with all the photos..~They are discuss-ing..but dont fight..~Our drawer...He really know how to draw..PRO..~This is at our G.F's hostel..we are doing our flat..This is my group member i close with~Me,Yuen Wei,Hui YingPpl busy-ing to draw the flat,we busy-ing take photos..Sook Yee(G.F),Elizabeth(A.G.F),Yuen Wei,Hui Ying~This is our whole group..This is my group's flat..nice?creative??maybe wern said not nice at all..haha^^
This my group fren-Hugo,,he is my security guard also,he will walk with me when i walk alone back to hostel..haha,thx u,hugo..
This is my group 22..gila gila's group..~