Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me~

I though that this year my birthday will be alone and no 1 celebrate with me..At nite,after i went for my sports then i came back to hostel and i heard the song '祝我生日快乐'..Felt so sad..I plan'ed to go night market with stephy,ang and hao but suddenly they bring me to K-box by car..Then when i enter the room,all of them were there..Stephy,Ang,Hao,Hui,Gou Gou,Jason,Vincent,Jia Qi,Ah Jo all those ppl that celebrate with me...So happy...Then until 12 o'clock they bring a cake for me and bring me went to westlake after ate the birthday cake...we go by one car..A car sit 9 people..so geng~Then my housemates also there..Felt so surprised..They ask me to find my present which the place so big..Finally i found it and i like it very much...I felt very happy and surprised in this 18th birthday..~Thanks a lot to you all..love ya~


To:
Benjamin -Thanks for your birthday present..i really like it..may God bless you too...
Stephy(平妻) -Thanks for planing all this thing to me,i like it and i tresure all this..~
Jin Hoong,Philip,Gorgan,Xiao Feng -Thanks for the wish in the call...i surprised too...
Hao,Ang,Hui,Gou Gou,Ah Jo,Jason,Jia Qi,Vincent -Thanks for celebrating with me..hv a happy time with you all
And all the ppl send wishes to me-Thanks ya..
But HE didnt wish me yet..*dissapointed*
Thanks for ur present,benjamin..Me,Jia Qi and Stephy
Stephy,Ang,Me and Jia Qi
Me and HaoMe and Vincent

All of us..*Fun*