Friday, October 9, 2009

My 1st Sem Break~

The 1st day i came back to KL,I went to my mummy house and over night there...After that i went to my church camp for 4 days..here is some pics to share with you all...
After that i back to puchong and started my shopping life....This is the 1st week holiday and i bought my things from many different shopping mall...

The Second Week
1st day :My dear Stephy,Jia Qi and their friends came and visit me here...I went and find them at a place that i didn't been to..Wahh so hard for me and it is tiring...After i went to meet them and then we went to look for hotel,after that we make our way back again to take bus to MidValley...Damn tired..!


2nd day :Chew and his friends came to KL too, i decided to follow them to Sunway Lagoon...Wah it was fun...Long time didn't go there relax and play outdoor games..We enjoy very much...!


The others day i had been forgotten so can't share with you..But my holidays were very enjoyable..^^Now my 2nd sem's life begin...This sem seem a bit tough to me,and my result is coming out soon,pray for me bah...^^