Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life is this way..~

Something funny here..do u even saw a bread with black colour???I saw it in the bread shop near by my hostel..Its look like very strange..Dont know how to eat it and swallow it...


Do you see this kind of bread before???But he ate it..looks so unclean...

Anyway,that's not important..At nite,we went to tesco by bike..we went short-cut..but the road like we are cycling in a desert that full with sand..(haha^^which desert not full with sand..)All the way was so tired..bcoz there are many valleys..Sometime our life also like this..will have many valleys,when i cycle my bike,i am thinking of my life..Many problems,but finally will be done,just need to sacrifice something..and finally we reached..The 1st thing we always do is to take photos...

(Me and Hui Ying)
(Hao,me,Hui Ying,Hui)(Me and Hui)
(Me and Ang)

(Ppl like to act cute like him..)

(All of us..)